Shipping and Payments Restrictions
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
When Can You Use the Shipping and Payments Restrictions Add-on?
By setting up the conditions for restricting shipping and payment methods, you get full control over which of them are available to the client on checkout.
Here are just a few use cases:
You send some products prepaid and for some products you get cash on delivery. Then hide the cash on delivery payment option for certain items. At the same time, the products in the cart can be grouped according to the restrictions applicable to them, so that the client can pay for some of the goods online, and some upon receipt.
You use courier delivery with cash on delivery payment option in your city, and transport company to ship products to other cities. Or you accept payments online from your country, and for international orders you would like to use invoices for direct bank transfers - set up restrictions by the shipping address.
You sell products that are difficult to deliver, leave the “Discuss with the manager” option in the shipping and payment options.
You have some restrictions on acquiring, and you want small orders to be paid online, and large orders by direct bank transfer - set limits on the cart total or order subtotal.
- Shipping and Payments Restrictions for user groups.
- Shipping and Payments Restrictions depending on the customer's address.
- Shipping and Payments Restrictions for a specific product.
- Payments Restrictions depending on the min/max cart total.
- Payments Restrictions depending on the selected shipping method.
- Ability to restrict the payment method by default for products (will be available only on those products where this payment method is forcibly enabled).
- Shipping Restrictions depending on the subtotal of the order.
- Shipping Restrictions depending on the product category.
- Information about the applied restrictions in the tab on the product page.
Learn more in add-on documentation.
Need modifications or any assistance? Please, feel free to contact us via HelpDesk system.
6 months of the free upgrade period included
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS