Warehouse Management System
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Warehouse management in the eCommerce store is an important part of your customers’ buying experience. Making sure products ordered are in stock and customers get what they purchased is crucial to provide good customer service.
A warehouse management system is a software application that supports the day-to-day operations of a warehouse. It enables centralized management of tasks such as tracking inventory levels and stock locations.
Webkul has now developed a separate Warehouse Management System for CS-Cart and Multivendor platforms viz; CS-Cart Warehouse Management System. This allows an admin and vendor to add & manage as many warehouse locations as desired. The nearby warehouse will be assigned automatically to the orders getting received at the stores as per the add-on settings provided at admin end. As, the product’s organization in different warehouses influences shipping times so it enhances the customer experience to a great extent.
Features & Benefits-
The right Warehouse Management System can improve your sales and increase profits not simply by helping you sell more, but by selling faster and more accurately to happier customers. Here’s the list of features which CS-Cart Warehouse Management System provide.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- Functionality to create numerous warehouses at Admin and vendor end.
- Functionality to add products & their inventories separately for the separate warehouses.
- Export/import functionality for the warehouse products.
- The warehouse will be allocated to the orders for their fulfillment on the basis of distance APIs while order creation.
- Email notification to the concerned warehouse on a successful order creation. It means a nearby warehouse* (as per the add-on settings) holding proper inventories of the ordered products will be notified for further order processing.
- Functionality to assign/allocate warehouse manually to the orders from order manage page at the backend.
- A separate view of warehouse orders at the backend.
- Functionality to add warehouse notes for a particular order.
- Option to search orders on basis of the warehouse at the backend.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
No posts found