No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
"eBay orders export" add-on is specially developed for CS-Cart based online stores. This add-on allows to export the information about products sold through eBay into your CS-Cart admin panel. Exported orders appear on the orders page in CS-Cart admin panel (Orders -> View orders).
"eBay orders export" is a must-have add-on for online store owners who sell products both through eBay and through the CS-Cart based online store because it allows to trace and manage orders in one place and control the number of products in stock.
- Orders made through eBay appear on orders page in CS-Cart admin panel (after clicking "eBay update" button);
- If a customer has left any comments to his order on eBay, these comments will appear on an order details page in CS-Cart;
- Ability to set up the export period;
- Ability to choose what kind of orders to export (paid, marked as paid, shipped);
- Products sold through eBay are indicated with an eBay icon on orders page in CS-Cart admin panel;
- For products sold through eBay eBay icon appears in CS-Cart invoices and package slips;
- The number of products in stock are automatically reduced.
eBay orders will be imported into CS-Cart successfully upon the following conditions:
- it is necessary to specify the "eBay product title" on the corresponding product editing page in CS-Cart admin panel (Products -> Products -> Edit product -> Add-ons tab);
- it is necessary to choose the shipping method of an eBay order from the selectbox on a corresponding shipping method editing page in CS-Cart admin panel (Shipping and taxes -> Shipping methods -> Edit shipping method).
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart Professional 2.2.4 and 3.0.x.
Alt-team is one of the most experienced team of CS-Cart developers. Starting to provide the online store development service in 2010, we released more than 100 add-ons for CS-Cart and MultiVendor editions. We fulfilled over 3500 projects on CS-Cart solution.
Alt-team is a team of talented PHP developers with 10+ years of experience with CS-Cart.
If you have any questions to us, please get in touch at email@example.com. We appreciate all our clients and