Google Enhanced Ecommerce
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Latest update: October 10, 2017
Google Enhanced Ecommerce add-on gives additional opprtunities to configure analytics, not included in default CS-Cart. On switching the add-on and tweaking Google Analytics account you'll see not only number of product views and clicks (this data is collected with default add-on), but also stats on adding/removing product to/from cart, stats on checkout funnel steps, stats on adding to wishlist, etc. You are also able to track info on almost any event, i.e. pictures browsing (src tracking), clicking on URL (href tracking), clicking on a certain block (id tracking). The add-on has built-in system of notifications for users about stats collecting, but no personal data is sent to any third-party services.
- Simple config and integration with Google.
- Collects stats on user's actions with products.
- Analyse user's behavior.
- Collects stats on sales effectiveness, internal promotions, product coupons, etc.
- Detailed info on order funnel.
- Create your own events to track.
- Transactions tracking.
- Pop-up with warning about stats collecting without personal data usage.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
No posts found