No reviews found
Conversion API allows your website to send events directly to Facebook’s servers.
These events are linked to your pixel and are processed by Facebook like browser events.
The main advantage of CAPI events is that they will bypass browsers’ limitations or ad blockers.
- An easy way to enable or disable Facebook Conversions API (Facebook Server-Side API).
- Advanced Matching (if the customer is logged in).
- Option to type your Facebook Access Token in our extension config.
- Option to type your Test Event Code in our extension config.
- Option to log server-side fired events in the CS-cart logs.
Important note: to prevent deduplication problems we are recommending to buy our PRO Remarketing addon.
This addon can be used if you will not use Facebook Pixel.
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus
We are one of the most experienced developers, just look at the number of our modules and reviews about us.
We have been developing e-commerce solutions for over 10 years.
- Development of stores and marketplaces from scratch
- Development of modules and integrations
- We help service companies to make a solution for CS-cart
- Integrations with 3d party services