Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Start your own loyalty program. Reward the customers who make purchases frequently.
The loyalty program is based on the total amount of money spent in the store. The more the customers spend, the more they get.
The loyalty scheme consists of several membership tiers. Each tier has its own minimum entry amount and a user group. Once the customer’s purchases reach this entry amount, the user group is assigned to the customer.
When the amount spent in the store reaches the next level, the customer moves up to the next membership tier with other bonuses and rewards.
- Multi-tier membership.
- Unlimited number of membership tiers.
- Bonuses specific to each membership tier.
- Time-specific memberships (specify the period the cards are valid).
- Page with the terms and conditions of the loyalty program in the storefront.
- The ability to edit the promotional text for the loyalty program.
- Unique card image for each membership tier.
- Displaying the reward points earned by the customer (if the default Reward points add-on is enabled).
What you will see in the admin panel
The add-on settings
Loyalty program cards
Loyalty card details
Loyalty program layout
What your customers will see
Loyalty program page
Learn more about the add-on in our User guide.
If you need help, please contact us via our help desk system.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?