Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
What tasks the module solves?
"Blacklist" allows the seller to collect the most complete information about the buyer, and determine the degree of trust in it. Having such data, the owner of the online store can set a certain payment format for the customer (full prepayment, or partial). This method allows you to protect business from financial losses associated with transportation costs for the delivery of goods and their return.
The Black List service
The Black List service from CheckClient.ru allows you to evaluate the buyer. If the buyer does not redeem orders, he should offer a full or partial prepayment. This will save money on shipping to the buyer and from him. The service analyzes the history of customer orders at different Internet sites and assigns him a certain rating. When generating a rating, the algorithm takes into account a number of parameters: - Categories of goods and stores where the order was made - Last Purchase Waiver Age - Gender, age, region of residence and other buyer options For example, a buyer with one refusal for 50 purchases will have a high rating. The service assigns one of the following ratings to customers: - "You can trust" We analyzed the actions of the buyer, you can trust him. Safely ship the item to the buyer with a superimposed payment - "There is no reason not to trust" We analyzed the buyer's actions and found no reason not to trust him, but you can insure and ask the buyer for an advance payment - "It's better not to trust" We analyzed the buyer's actions. We advise you not to trust him and ship the item only on prepayment - "The number does not exist" This check was free for you because the buyer was wrong or intentionally specified a phone number that does not exist Raise ransom and increase sales by checking customer for just 3 rubles per check.
How to check client reliability
The module for checking the reliability of the client operates on the principle of collecting and analyzing data about the buyer from various online sites. The following parameters are captured:
● the name of the Internet resource on which the order was made;
● The name of the goods and their category;
● The number of waivers and how long the latter has been completed;
● sex, age and region of residence of the buyer, etc.
After analyzing the received information, the service determines the reliability of the customer by ranking, and assigns him one of four ratings:
1. "You can trust" - the buyer has a good order history.
2. "There is no reason not to trust" - in general, the story is good, but for insurance it is advisable to request advance payment.
3. "It is better not to trust" - to send the goods to the customer only on prepayment.
4. "The number does not exist" - the customer specified a non-existent number. The algorithm of the Customer Reliability module not only simplifies the work of collecting information about customers, but also allows you to identify unscrupulous customers in time.
No posts found