No reviews found
MODULE "MWTHEME ADMIN. PANELS OF THE SELLER AND THE ADMIN OF MARKETPLACE" FOR CS-CART MULTI-VENDOR
The module changes the design of the admin panel, allowing you to choose a color palette, replace fonts, change button styles and add your own tab icon. A theme is assigned to a specific user group and changes automatically when privileges change.
· Changes to the visualization of the admin panel:
- choose a background color;
- choose a color theme for the admin panel (30 themes);
- choose a font;
- set the degree of rounding of the buttons;
- set the degree of rounding of input fields.
· Changes the favicon of the admin panel;
· Stretches the admin panel to the full width of the screen (beta);
· Assigned to a specific user group with the type "Administrator" and "Seller". This makes it possible to set individual settings for an administrator with an active user group.
Use a set of predefined themes, set background colors and rounding options for buttons and fields to personalize your dashboard for admin and other users. Make cooperation with your marketplace convenient and unique by setting the design within the corporate brandbook. There are over a million custom design options at your disposal.
Ask different topics in terms of tariff plans or specified user groups. Specify individual themes for vendors with different tariff plans (for example: "Basic", "Gold", "Premium", "Exclusive") and thereby increasing the prestige of their status.
Or, differentiate between different departments (administrator, managers, sales department, etc.) by setting them a special design. Employees will never confuse their admin. panel on the other.
Change admin panel favicon
Change the browser tab icon to your logo. The seller will visit the site, see the brand logo, and not the standard cogwheel of the CS-Cart platform core. This significantly increases the prestige of your marketplace.
Convenience for developer and tester
Let's say a marketplace has several different domains:
- a demo for the development of new functionality,
- demo for tests,
- demo for employee training, etc.
They all contain different information, but the interface remains the same. For various reasons, an employee may confuse similar domains and make changes, for example, to a combat site instead of a test site, which may even be dangerous for the operation of the marketplace due to untested functionality, etc.
The functionality of the "Theme for the Admin Panel" module binds the downloaded favicon to a specific domain. This makes it possible to freely navigate the icons without reading the address of the admin panel and minimizes the number of errors due to confusion or similarity of different domains. This will significantly increase the efficiency of administration and maintenance of the marketplace.
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus