Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Subscription business model becomes more and more popular and is being used to sell various products: books, cosmetics (“beauty boxes”), clothes, food, products for pets, videogames and lots of other things.
What advantages does subscription to product provide in comparison to traditional sales?
- Business becomes more predictable, as payment is being received regularly.
- Ability to optimize product stock and plan business growth.
- After selling a product subscription, there’s no need to compete for next sales. A store owner can concentrate on the service quality and bringing new customers to the store.
- Lower client losses. A client becomes regular and loyal by developing a habit of subscription usage. That means lower chances of stopping using it.
- Saves time on routine purchases.
- Receives necessary service or product on a lower price.
- Ability to plan budget.
- Ability to subscribe to product.
- Ability to restrict regular purchase for product and leave only product subscription.
- Configurable subscription frequency and period with presets.
- Configurable ability to select subscription start date.
- Ability to set subscription payment period.
- Ability to automatically continue subscription after period ends.
- Ability to display subscription terms at the product page.
- Separate active subscriptions page with ability to search and sort by product, order ID, client name, email, subscription status.
- Special promotion for products sold via subscription.
- Ability to restrict discounts on first subscription.
- Unpaid subscription notification for clients.
- CRON commands for auto forming bills and sending notifications to clients.
- Sent subscription notifications log.
- Ability to cancel subscription.
- Subscription support for product variations.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
Works correctly with the popular themes YOUPI and UniTheme.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
No posts found