No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The add-on allows you to monitor competitors prices (parsing and analysis) in real time for selected products, as well as automate pricing based on market prices (dynamic pricing: price adjustment from competitors' prices).
Add-on is not just a web scraping of competitor prices, it has such possibilities:
- Ability to add competitors sites (stores) (with special schemas for parsing prices in the html code of product pages);
- Support for several parsing rules for one competitor (cases when a competitor has several types of product pages layout);
- Setting up product matches of your product with competitors products (the addresses of competitors product pages are associated with a product for which you need to parse prices and availability);
- Parsing of competitors websites (with schedule support or manual launch);
- Support for proxy servers for parsing;
- Support of several types of prices, discounts, promotions activities and product availability from competitors;
- Creating and managing pricing formulas (to calculate own prices from competitors prices)
- Automatic or manual revaluation of goods based on formulas with logical and mathematical expressions and obtained data from competitors;
- Reports on the current market situation (planned in the next versions);
- Notifications to the administrator about price discrepancies (planned in the next versions);
- Implementation of various pricing strategies (pricing presets) (planned for next versions);
- Export - import of product matches of your products and products of competitors (planned in the next versions);
- Logging of competitors prices;
- Logging of repricing;
- Parsing errors logging.
The add-on allows you to monitor prices of an unlimited number of competitors and dynamic pricing of an unlimited number of products on your own - in the amount you are limited only by the resources of your server. What is your profit? For similar opportunities online services ask for several hundred dollars per month).
Why you need competitor price monitoring?
- Сontrol of competitors compliance with recommended retail prices (combating dumping, avoiding price wars);
- Monitoring the activity of competitors (promotions, coupons, hidden discounts, discounts at night, weekend discounts);
- Monitoring the availability of products from competitors;
- Maximizing online store sales by maintaining competitive product prices;
- Minimization of losses from low prices and low margins (a smart price is not a low price, but the one that gives the maximum sales with an acceptable marginality);
- Control over the work of managers (a manager's flaw with a price for one product in an online store may cost the sale of all products, since this position may be the one by which the consumer estimates the prices of the store as a whole: the buyer will simply leave your site if the price is on it for such products even slightly higher)
- Control over the work of suppliers (often the supplier himself lowers the prices of his products)
- Monitoring of the products marginality on the market (constant monitoring will allow finding those niches in which there is no dumping, there are clear pricing rules and preservation of the marginality of products);
- The ability to use different pricing strategies for different product groups;
- The ability to use a strategy of price following the market leader (constant keeping the price of products below the market leader by 1-3% can contribute to sustainable sales in the store);
- Automation of pricing processes (any process that depends on human actions is a bottleneck, automation of the process will allow you to ensure the price competition of your online store in a regular manner and with 100% efficiency).
How to work with parsing of competitors prices look in videos
Video 1 - Review of add-ons functionality
Video 2 - Configuration for parsing of competitors pages
Video 3 - Monitoring of competitors prices and dynamic pricing
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Alexbranding is an independent team of ready-made solutions for CS-Cart stores and Multi-Vendor based marketplaces. Our experience (in the ecommerce development market since 2008, for CS-Cart platform - since 2011) allows us to offer solutions that will save you months of development and thousands of dollars in budget. Themes and add-ons for CS-Cart from Alexbranding are installed and can be updated without the involvement of third-party developers directly by entrepreneurs (in a few clicks), owners of