Seller Plan Contract
Войдите в учётную запись, чтобы мы могли сообщить вам об ответе
Seller Plan Contract: Dealing with contracts is part of running a good business. You will have a number of business relationships involving some type of contractual commitment or obligation. When someone offers to purchase a thing, it is signed by both the buyer and seller, this constitutes a binding agreement or ‘Deed of Sale’ between the two parties. Where possible, it is best effort to use a contract that is customized to your profession or industry as this will include terms that are relevant to the work you do or the industry you work in. “Seller Plan Contract” addon is used to add signed terms & condition as a contract for any seller plan. Seller has to sign digitally before registration for any selected seller plan.
This addon allows an admin to create a contract for each seller plan that includes the details of the seller company and various terms and conditions that an admin want to add to his contract. Also, a seller has to digitally sign that contract before doing registration and opting for any plan to start selling his products on an online store.
- Well integrated with MultiVendor.
- Advance backend options for admin to add contract data under vendor plan.
- A Seller can digitally sign the contract before registration.
- Admin and seller both will get signed contract via email after registration.
- Admin can set the size of the digital signature from the backend.
- An admin can set fields of the contract form from the backend.
- Sign contract from backend when seller changed their plan.
- Enable or disable contract for any plan.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
Note: This addon has a dependency with CS-Cart default vendor plan addon.
Сообщения не найдены