Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
SEO for filters add-on allows you to promote category + filter combination pages in search engines, gaining an advantage over your competitors and improving SEO performance. You just need to create unique landing pages for certain combinations of categories and filters, and fill in the SEO data of these pages.
Why use this add-on?
Optimization for low-frequency queries
The add-on creates SEO-optimized landing pages for search queries like “Category + filter combination” (For example “notebook hp i7”, where “notebook” is a category, “hp” is a filter by brand and “i7” is a filter by feature processor). This optimization brings quality search traffic to your store. These are visitors who are statistically more likely to convert into buyers.
Automation to minimize the expenses
SEO specialist's time is expensive. You can save a lot by using templates to automatically generate optimized pages. The templates use placeholders (variables) to generate content.
SEO specialists will just need to check the pages generated by the template and approve them in the administration panel. Import / export in CSV format is also available if working with tables is more convenient for you.
Approved SEO filter pages will not be updated when you run generation by template, so your progress will not be lost.
SEO names all filter results pages
Obviously, not all filter pages should be turned into landing pages, but they can also be optimized by creating SEO names for them. The add-on allows you to set SEO names for the feature variants used in the filter. These SEO names will be used to form the URL of the filter combination if no SEO filter page was created for it.
Internal Linking for Transferring Page Weight to the Filter Page
Features at the product page may be turned into URLs, leading to the SEO filter page (Category page with the products filtered by these features).
- Automatic generation of SEO filter pages by template.
- Placeholder (variable) support in generation templates for SEO names, page headers (H1), page titles, meta data, breadcrumbs.
- CRON to automate the creation of the SEO filter pages by template.
- Ability to generate SEO filter pages by template only for those filter combinations which contain products in the search results.
- Canonical URLs for SEO filter pages.
- Manual mode of creating SEO filter pages for the most important filter combinations.
- The SEO names for filter combinations for which no separate SEO filter page was created are generated from the SEO names of the feature variants.
- 301 redirects for the removed SEO filter pages.
- Ability to add filter URL to navigation field at product page.
- SEO filters import/export.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
Works correctly with the popular themes YOUPI and UniTheme.
Since 2014 we professionally work in e-Commerce and help business of all levels expand capabilities online. During this period we finished about 500 projects created mostly on CS-Cart. We also developed more than 100 add-ons and themes and ready to integrate them to any platform our clients have. We aim to make online stores