No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
What Tasks Does the SEO Optimization Add-on Solve?
Removes "Unwanted" Pages From the Index
Manual exclusion of the hidden or missing products and empty category pages from index may be a time consuming process, especially in a large store with thousands of products. The add-on allows you to automatically exclude from the index category and brand pages without products and pages of products that are out of stock.
Technical pages can also be quickly excluded from the index by specifying their dispatches, for example: 'profiles', 'auth', 'checkout', 'orders', 'wishlist', 'reward_points', 'product_features.compare'.
You will significantly speed up the indexing process by leaving only wanted pages.
Allows You to Consolidate Duplicate URLs with Canonicals
Search robots do not like duplicating content - it clogs search results. A site with a number of pages with similar content will not seem attractive to robots and this will negatively affect the popularity of your store. Specifying a canonical link to the main page will fix the problem. It works for products, categories, brands and pages.
Allows you to Choose Your Own Strategy For Indexing Pages When You Use Pagination
Allows you to set the canonical to the first page - in this case, all the weight will be transferred to it.
Allows you to hide the description of category and brand pages from all pages except the first one to avoid content duplication. Separate pages will have more unique content and can be included in the search results..
Extended URL Building
A common problem - multiple slashes at the end of a URL.
The add-on allows you to clearly indicate whether there should be a slash or not, and remove extra slashes in all URLs.
Prefixes in the products and categories URLs allow you to save the link structure when migrating a store from another engine to CS-Cart. The site will not go lower in the search results, and you will not have to create a mass of 301 redirects. You can also generate short URLs for categories and products like:
domain.ru/product/product name/ - for products;
domain.ru/catalog/product category/ - for categories.
Allows You to Manage the Last-Modified HTTP Header
A correct server response to a Last-Modified header request gives your site significant benefits:
- Faster page load for users. If the page has not changed since the user's last visit, the browser will try to load the cached copy.
- Less server load. The server will send to the user only the data of the changed pages and those that are not in the browser cache.
- Last modified date in the search results. A fresh date can attract visitors.
- Faster Site indexation. The crawler bot does not waste time crawling pages that have not been updated since the last crawl and pays more attention to new and updated pages.
Edit the SEO Names Table Right From the Admin Panel
The built-in SEO name editor collects all SEO names in one table and allows you to quickly edit them. Sometimes an object is deleted, but the records about it remain in the database, this makes it impossible to further use its SEO name. The add-on displays the contents of the seo_names table in an understandable way on a separate page in the admin panel so that you can easily find, change or delete the required records.
Allows You to Keep the Google PR
The add-on allows you to quickly close external links from indexing by adding the rel = "nofollow" attribute - this is in order not to share the page weight with external links and add the target = "_blank" attribute to open such links in a new window.
- Ability to hide the description on all pagination pages in the selected elements;
- Minification of the page HTML code to speed up its loading;
- Ability to redirect from 404 error page to the selected page of the store;
- Ability to use a canonical link to the first page when you use pagination;
- Ability to manually set a canonical link to a separate product / category / content page / blog article;
- Ability to remove / add a slash at the end of the URL;
- Ability to exclude unnecessary slashes in the URL;
- Ability to use a prefix for the URL of products / categories;
- Ability to create 301 redirects when a prefix is included in the URL of products / categories;
- Ability to import / export 301 redirects for editing in the table;
- Ability to specify only the main product category in the product URL (Short URLs);
- Ability to close all external links from indexing and open them in a new browser window;
- Ability to set a value in the robots meta tag for excluded pages;
- Ability to exclude hidden products, categories, pages, and brands from indexing;
- Ability to exclude categories and brands without products from indexing;
- Ability to exclude specific product / category / content pages / blog articles from indexing;
- Ability to exclude from indexing goods without prices and availability;
- Ability to set parameters with which pages will be excluded from indexing. For example: sort_by, items_per_page;
- Ability to use the Last-Modified HTTP header for home page, product / category / blog pages;
- Ability to define the Client who will receive the Last-Modified HTTP header: robots, users, or all at once;
- Ability to set the time that will be displayed in the Last-Modified HTTP header: the start of the day or the date of the last modification of the object;
- Built-in SEO name editor.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
Works correctly with the popular themes YOUPI and UniTheme.
Cart-Power is a 35+ professional team with extensive experience. More than 10 years we have developed, modified marketplaces, online stores, crowdfunding places, classifieds, auction sites and e.g. all around the world. We provide comprehensive solutions for ecommerce projects from development and design to SEO promotion and technical support.We’ve created more than 500 ecommerce projects, 5000+ custom upgrades and developments. Our 100+ add ons are ready to integrate into your online project to build