CS-Cart module "Telegram notifications" will allow you to receive order notifications completely free of charge. Directly to Telegram chat.
Forget about paid SMS alerts.
Support for automatic updates through CS-cart Update Center starting from version 4.1
- new version 4.1 is available (from 12.26.2019) ;
- new product code;
- new stickers;
- new notifying users of order status;
- new feedback with the bot (subscribe / unsubscribe from notifications, information on the last order);
- chat notification about new reviews;
- Added fields Address, Surname, Zip code, Delivery method, quantity of each product;
- added a domain name, so you can create just one Bot that will send notifications from several stores;
- receive a chat notification about new orders;
- receive a notification in chat about the order in 1 click;
- receive notification in chat about ordering a call back;
- connect multiple chats;
- enable notification only for ordering a call and order in 1 click;
- enable notification for standard order only;
- Instructions for creating a bot, its connection.
- new version 4.1 is available (from 12.25.2019) ;
- Allow seller notifications
- Dependence on the tariff plan
- Merchant notifications for new reviews
- Notifications of sellers from the form to buy in 1 click
- Connect seller chat from the control panel
Important! The website must have an SSL (https://) certificate of any kind.
How to create a bot in the Telegram.
1. Create a Bot in Telegram. The process is fairly quick and easy.
Complete instructions are here https://core.telegram.org/bots
in short the steps:
- Find a bot in Teletram @BotFather
- Enter the command /newbot
- You will be prompted to enter the name of the robot, type in Latin letters the name, for example, as we its called SweetCart
- Next prompted to enter username, required end _bot, such as SweetCart_bot
- Everything! the Bot created.
As a Bot will be created. You will see a message with the API token key.
Next, go to the module settings in Your admin panel of the site settings tab, enter it there.
2. Find your bot in the Telegram.
- Write something to him.
- Then You need to go in the settings module, and click on - get the ID of the chat.
- After clicking, the bot will send the ID of the chat to Your Telegram.
- Enter it in the settings.
- If you want to connect another contact, repeat the procedure with another chat.
- Remember, you can get the ID of the chat the one who wrote the last created bot.
Done! Test orders :) enjoy.
If you have any questions or feedback - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CS-Cart module "Notice in the Telegram" developed by a team SWEETCODE.
Have any questions? Ask us about them.