Google Trusted Stores
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Latest release date: May 25, 2015
The "Google Trusted Stores" add-on helps you become a Google Trusted Store easily and quickly! For more information follow this link: http://www.google.com/trustedstores/ .
"Google Trusted Stores" is a free service that helps detect trustworthy online shops. Customers can see it, whether a shop offers good shipping, customer service and returns process. The rating is made up of company's data and customers' opinions. The rating shows text ads on AdWords and Product Listing Ads on Google Shopping. Besides, customers can see the Google Trusted Stores badge on the company's site.
However, applying for the Google Trusted Stores certification may be technically complicated. To become a Trusted Store, a company should daily send data to Google, which includes shipment and cancellation information. To help you with the regular reporting, we have created the Google Trusted Add-on that will do almost all the work for you.
- supported locations: Australia, France, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom, United States
- ability to use the add-on for HTTPS sites
- ability to choose the position of badge (bottom right, bottom left, user defined)
- ability to embed badge in its own location
- use Google shopping feeds (enable/disable)
- Google Trusted Stores ID – the identifier of your Google Trusted Store
- Google Shopping Item ID – what Google will use to identify your products: Product code or Product ID
- Account ID from Google Merchant Center – your identifier of a Google merchant
- Item Product Search Country – US (at the moment only US-based Merchants selling items priced in US Dollars are eligible for the Program)
- Item Product Search Language – en (the Merchant's site content and customer support must be in English)
- Estimated days to ship order - the average time it takes for orders to be shipped must not exceed 10 days
- Estimated days to deliver order - the average estimated time to deliver the order to customer