Google Rich Snippets
Google Rich Snippets add-on for CS-Cart displays Rich Snippets for product details pages and regular pages in Google search results.
What is Google Rich Snippets?
Rich Snippets - detailed information that is displayed under every Google search result. It allows users to define if the page meets their search query or not because they see such useful information as the product price, rating, etc. Since products are displayed in an appealing way in search results, it may result in more clicks to your pages.
Alt-team's CS-Cart module makes the rich snippet more attractive by adding structured data. So, your snippet will grab more customer's attention in SERPs.
The snippet for a page with article.
This add-on uses schema.org markup which is used by the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing).
- Ability to display product price ;
- Ability to display product status - “In stock”, “Out-of-stock”;
- Ability to display product rating marked with stars;
- Ability to display the number of product reviews;
- Ability to display rating (stars) for regular pages ;
- Ability to display breadcrumbs;
- Ability to enable/disable the above options except product price.
The snippet for a product page
Compatible with CS-Cart 2.2.x - 4.
Please, install and enable "Comments and Reviews" add-on if you want to showrating and the number of reviews in a Rich Snippet for your products.