CS-Cart "In Stock/Out-of-stock alternative statuses" add-on is a great assistant in sales questions that provides shoppers with the information about the quantity of products left in stock. When online store visitors see the quantity of product in stock they are encouraged to purchase this product because it can be out of stock soon. Also this add-on allows to output In stock/Out-of-stock information in the form of images and messages with an attractive look. Thus, it is a good way to add some personality to your site.
- Ability to replace the default In stock/Out-of-stock status with an image or message.
- Ability to use WYSIWYG and HTML editor to edit an alternative status.
- Ability to specify quantity ranges and a stock status for each range.
- Ability to display the number of products left in stock in the storefront. Inventory is calculated and refreshed automatically. Use [x] variable within a stock status to display product quantity. For example "Only [х] left in stock!".
- Ability to assign alternative statuses for products in bulk via Global update.
- Alternative status is displayed on product details pages and in a product list.
Compatible with Unitheme and Youpi
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus
Alt-team is one of the most experienced team of CS-Cart developers. Starting to provide the online store development service in 2010, we released more than 100 add-ons for CS-Cart and MultiVendor editions. We fulfilled over 3500 projects on CS-Cart solution.
Alt-team is a team of talented PHP developers with 10+ years of experience with CS-Cart.
If you have any questions to us, please get in touch at [email protected]. We appreciate all our clients and
Fast and powerful search tool for your webstore. It allows to filter search results by categories directly in the search window. Modern and intuitive interface, it will be the best assistant for your customers.
The fastest and the most feature-rich search a free-of-a-monthly-fee alternative to cloud search services.
This module can tell you order channel - paid channel, referall, search engine, social networks.