Make An Offer
CS-Cart Make An Offer : This splendid add-on grant users a transparency to negotiate price of their desired product with the store admin. The extension is ideal for stores providing custom services or specific to stores that would benefit from the customer being able to place a custom quote. Once by selecting "Make An Offer" on product detail page, user can enter and submit new price as per the quantity of their choice. Admin receives the offer via mail and a offer is generated. The offer can be accepted, rejected or countered based on the quotation. The admin and user can encounter and continue to negotiate via discussion panel provided. When the offer gets accepted the customer gets notified via mail and the sales goes on.
- Request for an offer from frontend.
- Create and customize make an offer form page.
- The offer is restricted to single product based on price and quantity.
- Option to view the list of offers with all recent estimate request sent in the "offer" page of registered user.
- A separate section of discussion panel is provided to both admin and users where they can haggle related to offer.
- The option to accept, reject or counter the offer is provided to admin.
- Redirect users that accepts quotes to CS-Cart checkout page via reference link/promotion code provided by mail.
- Manage offers with expiration dates.
- Option to disable communication tab at admin end accordingly.
- Option to re-create and manage quote requests from admin end against the response of an offer.
- Rejected offers can be accepted in future if admin changes his mind.
- Ajax base process also ensures user cannot offer same product twice.
- The option of Google captcha is provided to ensure that spammers cannot overload the server.
- Email sent to admin each time user makes an offer.
- Email sent to users who made offers when it get accepted/rejected or countered.
- Once an order is generated in response to the offer accepted then further it can not be rejected.
- Auto promotion code/link creation upon accepting offer.
Features added in Version 1.1:
- Admin can enable the option for making an offer for selected categories.
- Functionality to allow vendors to manage offers at their end.
- Admin can show make an offer option for selected Features and Variants only.
- Admin can disable a particular product for the customer from making an offer.
- Option to display the offer form in a product tab at frontend.
- Admin can enable/disable the offer handling process at vendor end.
Features added in Version 2.0:
- Functionality to enable/disable offer for a particular product.
- Option to enable/disable offer for any particular category.
- Functionality to enable/disable offer option for all the products of a particular vendor on the basis of the vendor plan.
Please check the below-listed cases for different offer configuration:
- If the product at backend has been disabled for making an offer but for the corresponding category, the offer option is enabled, then the make an offer option will become enabled.
- In case if the product at backend has been enabled for making an offer but for the corresponding category, the offer option is disabled, then the make an offer option will remain enabled.
- If the vendor has opted any plan in which the Make an offer is enabled then all the products of that vendor will be available for making an offer at frontend.
So, we can say that the priority of Make an Offer status will be as: Product setting has the highest priority then the category will be given the priority and vendor get the least priority for automatic updation of Make an Offer status.