Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
CS-Cart “Marketing questions” add-on allows the administrator to ask marketing questions on the order landing page in the storefront (“thank you for your purchase” page) in a pop-up window. Customers can answer or ignore the questions.
It may be any questions that can help make the business better (e.g., about the online store usability, about recommendations regarding online store stock, any specific questions, etc.). By answering marketing questions customers can let you know some useful information that can help improve the business and increase customers' loyalty.
- Ability for administrator to place a block with Marketing questions on the order landing page.
- Ability for administrator to add different types of question forms (text area, select box, radio group, etc.).
- Customers see a question/questions after placing the order on the order landing page (“Thank you for your purchase” page) in a pop-up window and can answer or not answer it/them.
- If a customer is registered and has already answered Marketing questions, next time when he places an order, the pop-up with Marketing questions will be pre-filled with the previous answers. Customer can close the pop-up or change his answers.
- Customer's answer/answers are displayed in the admin back-end on the order details page.
- If a customer is registered his answer/answers are also available on his customer profile page in the admin back-end (in CS-Cart v.3).
- Marketing questions and answers are shown on a separate admin page Website -> Marketing questions (in CS-Cart v.3) and Marketing -> Marketing questions (in CS-Cart v.4).
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer 7/8/9, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 2.2.х, CS-Cart 3.0.x, CS-Cart 4.0.x.
No posts found