Multiple Facebook Pixels
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
What is Facebook pixel?
Facebook Ads takes the strong 2d place among advertising platforms after Google Ads. If you want to increase sales using actual advertising tools, you should think about running Facebook and Instagram ads campaign. You'll have to start with installing the Facebook pixel.
The Facebook pixel is a piece of js code added to your store that tracks user actions, segment them, create a look-alike audience and much more. If you don’t use the Facebook pixel, you limit yourself to your advertise settings.
What does Multiple Facebook pixels add-on do?
1. It allows you to add multiple Facebook pixels to your store right through the admin panel. You’ll be able to use a separate Facebook pixel for every advertising campaign you have.
2. It supports both Personal and Business Manager accounts (advanced functionality).
3. It is easy to install and setup pixels through the admin panel of your store without crawling into the code.
4. Once added, you can track 9 standard events:
- View Page;
- View Content;
- Add to Wishlist;
- Add to Cart;
- Initiate Checkout;
- Add Payment Info;
- Complete Registration.
When someone visits your website and takes an action (for example, purchase), the Facebook pixel is triggered and reports this action to the Facebook pixel dashboard.
What result will you get?
Using Multiple Facebook Pixel add-on you can:
1. Analyze your store conversion based on extended statistic(page views, adding to cart, purchases, adding to wish list, etc.)
2. Make your remarketing campaigns more effective. Create Custom Audiences from your website visitors and show ads to the right people at the right moment. Use Dynamic adsfor automatic promotion of specific products or the whole catalog.
3. Get more quality leads from Facebook and Instagram. One of the Facebook Pixel useful features is conversion optimization. The tool measures certain indicators to increase advertising effectiveness. Based on the results, smart algorithms automatically change targeting settings to increase conversion.
4. See how users are moving between devices before they convert to your customers (cross-device conversions report).
5. Creating a look-alike audience. Look-alike audiences are users who are interested in the same products or services as your site visitors. The Facebook pixel tracks all of your customers who made a purchase. Then it searches for a similar audience and shows them ads. These people are more likely to convert.
Learn more in add-on documentation.
Need modifications or any assistance? Please, feel free to contact us via HelpDesk system.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
No posts found