A point of sale (POS) basically serves as the central point for customer data, sales reporting, and can even manage labor and inventory. Running an online business on any eCommerce platform as well as on the physical store with the common inventory is high-stress and inefficient. Point of sale system connects every part of a business, to simply and efficiently improve the process. Businesses are increasingly adopting POS systems. Selling prices of the products are linked to the product code/Barcode of an item, so the cashier merely needs to scan this code to process a sale.
CS-Cart Point Of Sale (POS) for CS-Cart gives the liberty to manage sales on an online store along with the physical store simultaneously. The assigned sales agent can create the order from his physical store using the POS and the order will be generated & synced with the CS-Cart online store. The physical stores will have their own POS panel for customer and sales management. Admin can create multiple Sales Agent for the physical store to manage POS. The add-on is very useful for increasing the overall revenue by having online stores along with the physical layouts.
Features and Benefits-
- Well integrated with both CS-Cart and CS-Cart Multi-vendor.
- Admin can decide agent among the CS-Cart site users, who can access POS system
- Option to list either only POS products or store products or both on POS device. By default, all CS-Cart products are listed in “POS Products”.
- Feature to generate & print the barcodes of CS-Cart Products (In bulk or individually) via admin end. So, Print the barcodes and add the barcodes to your products.
- Configurable settings to set the desired dimensions and prefix for the Barcode.
- Works well with Barcode scanner and thermal printer.
- Functionality to add products to the cart with the barcode scanner.
- Option to add a new product/listing manually via POS system ie; The agent can add the custom product which is not in the inventory into cart directly (A service or a product not available in the current inventory can be added instantly to the system.)
- Works well with product options.
- Functionality to put the cart on hold.
- Option to add a manual discount on the order.
- Functionality to add a new customer via POS device.
- Orders & Inventory synchronization with the online CS-Cart store.
- A magnificent & user-friendly POS frontend view.
- A quick product search option for products by name/SKU.
- Functionality to search for a registered customer by phone number or email.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
POS Features Added In Version 2.0 -
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Store Edition. So now you can add POS functionality to multiple stores.
- Works well in Offline Mode. So, Now you can place orders & add new products even when you are not online. The orders & products will synchronize automatically once you are online.
- Supports multicurrency & multi-language. The POS agent can now choose the desired currency and language. This option is available in the agent profile at the POS frontend.
- You can now resume & continue previous sessions.
- Works well with promotion & gift certificate feature. You can now apply the coupons.
- Added the progress bar which works on to products loading after login.
- Added the full-screen mode functionality.
- Lazy loading of the products on scrolling.An Ultimate User Interface-
The POS system for CS-Cart provides an ultimate user experience by providing an eye-catching view of POS panel. The design is responsive to the tab and desktop screens. Various buttons for the various purposes are quite user-friendly and adds the charm to the system. Have a look at the POS design below.