Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Pre-Order -This spectacular addon benefits the store customers to place order in advance for products which are yet to be released or have low inventory i.e. zero. This extension will help users to publish products in their store before they become available to customers and also give the idea about the inventory of people interested in buying the products.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor.
- Admin can view the list of preorders of store in 3 categories ie; display of All preorders, Open preorders, Closed preorders.
- The option of view the pre-order customers list at backend has been provided.
- Allows customers to order product which are yet to be released or currently out of stock only when the product is converted to pre-order.
- *Compatible with simple, downloadable and configurable products.
- Admin can set pre-order status and availability date.
- Admin can set the pre-order price of products in percentage or absolute value.
- Single checkout option has been provided at backend.
- Admin can send own customized mail to buyer by using the user guide provided at configuration tab.
- Admin can set single checkout option for any pre-order product.
- Customer can view order status of all pre-ordered product through “pre-order status".
- Easy to use and configure at admin end.
Features Added in Version 3.0 :
- Automatic conversion of out of stock products to pre-order is provided which is possible when stock of the products are zero and inventory is not set to “do not track".
- Well supported CS-Cart Multivendor.
- Option to convert existing out of stock products into pre-order is provided at configuration page.
- Option to set more than single pre-order quantity of a specific product for single user is provided based on admin's configuration at backend.
- *Preorder products will always have zero shipping charges at the time of checkout.
- *Functionality to display the pre-order delivery date or custom text is available for admin.
Features Added in Version 3.2 :
- Well supported with Multi Storefronts.
Features Added in Version 4.0 :
- Option to restrict the payment method for pre-order.
- Functionality to set the duration(start & end date) for pre-order.
- Admin can set maximum preorder quantity of any product available for pre-ordering.
- Functionality at admin end to set the type of preorder on the basis of the preorder amount to be collected from the customer. There are three type of preorder (zero, partial, full)
- Functionality to keep & display the 2 payment methods at backend while partial payment of pre-order.
- If the stock is limited then the product is first provided to preorder customer.
- Admin can check preorders of a particular customer.
*Please note that the highlighted features of older versions have been discontinued in version 4.0.
*Pre-order product purchase will be done in a separate order.