No reviews found
CS-Cart “Product unit price” add-on adds a "per unit" information on the following line after a product price. It is a convenient tool because customers will clearly know the product unit (piece, kg, square meter, etc.) that they pay for.
- "Per unit" text is added on the following line after the price on product details page, in product listings, on cart contents page, in the invoice, on order details page.
- Ability for administrator to create different unit names/text.
- Separate admin page to create, edit and delete "per unit" content.
- Text can be edited in WYSIWYG and HTML editor.
- Ability for administrator to choose the unit item (for example per piece, per meter, per kg, etc) for a certain product from a select-box on product editing page.
- Ability to bulk edit product units.
Notice! It is possible to use this add-on for adding not only "per unit" information but any other message on the following line after a product price.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 2.2.х, CS-Cart 3.0.х., CS-Cart 4.
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus
Alt-team is one of the most experienced team of CS-Cart developers. Starting to provide the online store development service in 2010, we released more than 100 add-ons for CS-Cart and MultiVendor editions. We fulfilled over 3500 projects on CS-Cart solution.
Alt-team is a team of talented PHP developers with 10+ years of experience with CS-Cart.
If you have any questions to us, please get in touch at [email protected]. We appreciate all our clients and
Extenstion to Multi-Vendor, Multi-Vendor Plus and Multi-Vendor Ultimate allows creating promotions with vendor conditions. Add-on also allows vendors to create their own promotions.
If you're looking to buy this add-on in subscription form, is it available here: Subscription add-on
Improve customers experience and increase your profit
Get more information about your competitors
Text and image labels that can be assigned to products or categories manually or automatically via the conditions constructor.