Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
What Does the Unit Price Add-on do?
Makes the client's life easier and increases the average check
Often the price is formed according to the principle - “The larger the package - the better the price”.
At the same time, it can be difficult for customers to compare the price of the 2 products of different volumes and calculate the benefits in their mind. For example, compare the prices of two 75 ml and 100 ml perfume bottles.
The add-on will do all the calculations for the client and show the benefits of buying a larger volume of goods on the product card, comparison list or in the product lists.
- Allows you to set any unit of measurement for the quantity or volume of goods (kilograms, liters, pieces, meters, etc.).
- Calculates the unit price for a specified quantity or volume of goods.
- Displays the cost of a specific quantity or volume of a product on the product detail page, product category page, and comparison list.
- Works with the product options.
- For variations, you can inherit the unit price from the parent product, or set your own.
- Bulk product editing for unit prices.
- Import/export unit prices.
Learn more in add-on documentation.
Need modifications or any assistance? Please, feel free to contact us via HelpDesk system.
6 months of the free upgrade period included
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS