What Does the Unit Price Add-on do?
Makes the client's life easier and increases the average check
Often the price is formed according to the principle - “The larger the package - the better the price”.
At the same time, it can be difficult for customers to compare the price of the 2 products of different volumes and calculate the benefits in their mind. For example, compare the prices of two 75 ml and 100 ml perfume bottles.
The add-on will do all the calculations for the client and show the benefits of buying a larger volume of goods on the product card, comparison list or in the product lists.
- Allows you to set any unit of measurement for the quantity or volume of goods (kilograms, liters, pieces, meters, etc.).
- Calculates the unit price for a specified quantity or volume of goods.
- Displays the cost of a specific quantity or volume of a product on the product detail page, product category page, and comparison list.
- Works with the product options.
- For variations, you can inherit the unit price from the parent product, or set your own.
- Bulk product editing for unit prices.
- Import/export unit prices.
Learn more in add-on documentation.
Need modifications or any assistance? Please, feel free to contact us via HelpDesk system.
6 months of the free upgrade period included
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus
Cart-Power is a 35+ professional team with extensive experience. More than 10 years we have developed, modified marketplaces, online stores, crowdfunding places, classifieds, auction sites and e.g. all around the world. We provide comprehensive solutions for ecommerce projects from development and design to SEO promotion and technical support.We’ve created more than 500 ecommerce projects, 5000+ custom upgrades and developments. Our 100+ add ons are ready to integrate into your online project to build