How fast does a website need to be? Statistics show that with each second a page takes to load, about 4% of users abandon it. One of the best ways to maintain quick load and keep your website data and network secure is regular performance testing, which allows you to spot abnormalities at early stages and gives you time to improve the website and server speed, security and stability before it becomes a serious problem.
Signs of low performance
- Regular failures and website unavailability
- Low page loading speed
- Long server response and errors when loading pages
- Critical load on server resources with traffic growth
- Frequent secure problems
Complex Performance Investigation can help you
- find performance bottlenecks
- find infrastructure misconfigurations
- improve security
- develop growth strategy
How do we perform investigation of project performance?
✅ Analysis of the current project state
- Identify business tasks and current project problems as-is
- Study PHP and SQL congfigurations
- Run stress-testing to get a complete picture of the server's behavior in different regular situations
✅ Web server and environment configuration
- Analyze logs to study the history of the project performannce
- Test server security (PHP, MySQL, web server)
✅ Basic security testing
- Check the security of the application (settings, tweaks, configuration)
- Find outdated software, available open ports, files and directories that can be compromised
✅ Bottlenecks in the project code and sql queries
- Create a copy of the project on our environment and deeply profile the work of the application
- Find factors that slow down the work of the database and the project as a whole
✅ Comprehensive study of the project infrastructure
- Carry out a due diligence of the overall project infrastructure in order to prepare recommendations for optimization
- Study the work of the email service, DNS, FTP and other services used in the project
- Check CDN (content delivery network), SSL / TLS
✅ Recommendations for improving the performance of the store
- Look for optimization options that meet the criteria of the eCommerce industry for higher conversion rates
✅ Repeat load testing
- When the client makes the changes recommended by the ASAP Lab team, we will re-test the project performance for free to compare metrics.
What do you get as a result of the project performance investigation
Based on the collected data, we generate a report and a set of recommendations for optimizing the work of the project, the application of which will have a tangible effect in terms of productivity and stability of the project.
- List of server settings that require optimization or fine-tuning
- Report on the server and website performance
- List of bottlenecks in the project code and sql queries
- Results of basic security testing
- List of expert recommendations for performance optimization
I am not satisfied with the speed of the store. Where to begin?
We recommend a thorough check of your store: auditing your platform configuration, auditing third-party add-ons configurations, and due diligence of the server/infrastructure.
How often to audit the project performance?
We recomment to make a project performance audit at least once a year or after each major software modification. For a seasonal business, it is advisable to conduct an audit a month before the start of active sales in order to be able to make changes to the settings or even change the server.
When you need a performance investigation
- You want to reduce server maintenance costs, but don't know where to start.
- You have decided to expand your business/enter a new market and are gearing up for a significant increase in site load.
- You decide to replace the equipment with a more powerful / new one
What if my specialists cannot quickly eliminate the identified problems on their own?
Trust the optimization works to ASAP Lab experts. We are a team of certified SysOps administrators, SRE and DevOps engineers. Since 2006, we have been part of the Simtech group and a provider of managed services for CS-Cart, Simtech Development and 1000+ clients from 170 countries. Our experience helps us ensure the stable operation of IT systems and solve problems of any complexity - from auditing and monitoring to improving fault tolerance and infrastructure design (IaC).
Who are we
Hi! We are a a full-stack team of certified SysOps Administrators, SRE and DevOps engineers providing business solutions for your eCommerce websites. Since 2016, we have been part of the Simtech group and a provider of managed services for CS-Cart, Simtech Development and 1000+ clients from 170 countries. Our experience helps us ensure the stable operation of IT systems and solve problems of any complexity - from auditing and monitoring performance to improving fault tolerance and
Ecarter Vendor App provides facility to access your CS-Cart vendor panel using mobile, to access your vendor panel simply you just need to install Ecarter Vendor App in your mobile devices and you can start managing your vendor panel by login with your vendors user-id and password.
Optimize the performance of the server and the website, reduce hosting spendings and improve business security
Rely on the expert support for your server’s maintenance with 15 min incident response time and SLA guarantees